But who has Kale? How do we find the freshest kale in singapore? Simply put, where do I buy Kale in Singapore ? If you’re a business, restaurant or just a kale fan foodie, we’re going to chat about the different places to buy Kale that are both imported and locally grown in Singapore.
Where to buy Locally Grown Kale
- Honest Bee is Singapore’s darling startup. They simply go, collect groceries for you and deliver it straight to your door. The little Honest Bee carries our Kale so you’re sure to get the day’s best batch. Check out their kale page.
- You can also grab it from the Sustenir online storefront which is actually just going to be delivered by Honest Bee (honestly). You can buy Tuscan Kale or your can buy Curly Green Kale
- Salad Stop - You will find one on many busy intersections in the CBD. Ask for the Kale, we hear it good!
- De Paolo - De Paolo has many grocery stores and bistros throughout Singapore. They carry our Kale.
- Angela Maye
- Les Amis - Les Amis is one of Singapore’s most notable restaurants for French dining and we know the French don’t mess around with food.
- The Tung Lok Group - Tung Lok is a group of fine restaurants that only choose the best ingredients. Yes, our Kale is there.
- SATS Catering
Buy in Store
- EatOrganic 619H Bukit Timah Road Singapore 269728 Stock our delicious Kale.
- 7Eleven, Coldstorage and a few more will also be stocking our products soon but you will still have to wait a bit :)